Compassionate Service: Emily Sorensen, Kyndra Lund & Sandy Miller
Ward Temple Week - Thursday night and Saturday morning
Thursday 6 pm at church or 7 pm session
Saturday 9 am at church or 10 am session
Report your Visiting Teaching! park11thwardvt (at) gmail.com
We are currently gathering recipes to put together a ward cookbook. Please email all recipes to parkwardrs_cookbook (at) hotmail.com. Please include your name in the email and any special notes about your recipes too.
We will be putting them together into a book to hand out at the beginning of 2012!
We are beloved spirit daughters of God, and our lives have meaning, purpose, and direction. As a worldwide sisterhood, we are united in our devotion to Jesus Christ, our Savior and Exemplar. We are women of faith, virtue, vision, and charity who:
- Increase our testimonies of Jesus Christ through prayer and scripture study.
- Seek spiritual strength by following the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
- Dedicate ourselves to strengthening marriages, families, and homes.
- Find nobility in motherhood and joy in womanhood.
- Delight in service and good works.
- Love life and learning.
- Stand for truth and righteousness.
- Sustain the priesthood as the authority of God on earth.
- Rejoice in the blessings of the temple, understand our divine destiny, and strive for exaltation.